The OMMP would like to encourage digital transactions moving forward
In the wake of the COVID-19 virus, the Oregon Medical Marijuana Program (OMMP) would like to encourage those wishing to renew or apply for a medical marijuana card to apply online.
Applying online will result in OMMP receiving your application faster and issuing your card quicker than mailing in an application. When applying online, a 30-day receipt is available for the patient to print after a complete application has been submitted, and the required application fee has processed (generally within 24 to 48 hours of when the payment is submitted online). OMMP will continue to process mailed applications.
To apply online
- Create an account and apply online at: ommpsystem.oregon.gov.
- Submit all the required documents.
- See the New Patient page for details.
- See the Renewal page for details.
- Once you have submitted a complete application, you can print your 30-day receipt.
Please be aware that OMMP may be operating with limited staffing but will meet statutory obligations like:
- Issuing 30-day receipts to patients who submit a complete application.
- Processing patient applications within 30-days.
- Issuing patient cards within 5-days of approving a patient application.
Also, please see OMMP FAQs for COVID-19.