We sat down with Bohb to discuss the future of Mary Jones
Jones Soda Co. has been a symbol of counterculture since 1995 as the definitive craft soda company. Coming fresh off their launch of Mary Jones in California in 2022, Mary Jones (Jones Soda’s cannabis brand) is looking to expand into their home state of Washington and beyond in 2023.
Bohb Blair, CMO of Jones Soda, took time to talk to us about how their cannabis brand has been doing now that it’s solidly on its feet in the world’s largest adult use market.
- What made Jones Soda want to get into cannabis in the first place?
- Are you planning on carrying your parent company’s marketing style into your cannabis line?
- What are some things that you do to outreach to new consumers coming into the edible market?
- Are you guys looking to expand into other subcategories within the edibles space?
- Possible collaboration with Tyson 2.0 in Nootropics?
- With the success you’ve had in social use lounges, are you looking to expand into other states with social use licenses?
- What is a great model of social use lounge in your opinion?
- Are you guys looking at terpene driven products?
- What do you see as the future of the Mary Jones brand?
We would like to Bob for his time in being on today’s episode. You can find out more about Mary Jones by visiting them online at www.GoMaryJones.com and more about Jones Soda at www.JonesSoda.com. As always thanks for listening and we’ll see you on the next episode of Conversations in Cannabis!